Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Joy and Stress of school ending

So school is pretty much almost over. I am both happy/exicted/relieved that it's almost over. But also kinda sad. I'll be leaving my small, crowded middle school and going into a big, crowded high school. I'll be able to drive soon, I'll turn 16 in a few months (like 6 months, it's creeping me out) I'm so excited for all of this, but the realization is kinda crazy.
However, the last days of school are SO fun. Like tomorrow I get to dissect a frog, I get to go to the zoo on a field trip, there's Lagoon day for us 9th graders, there's a seminary barbeque, and some other fun stuff. But on the down side, I have a Geometry test, quite a bit of essays to finish (and start) a solo in band, and a bunch of stuff that I really really don't want to do.

3 comments:

kathy w. said...

Don't have TOO much fun.

David/Dad/Doc said...

Anne, this all means that you are very normal. It is what happens to all 9th graders. You are doing just great and we are are all beside you to help you through. Like, lets get your learners permit right away.

DAD

Mr. Christopher said...

You should come hang out at our place once you're free.