Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!



So on Thursday, my friends and I went to the movie theater at midnight to see Twilight. It was so awesome, but I need to watch it again because the whole time I was cracking jokes. It's an awesome movie and I really really loved it. So I stayed up till like 4:00am and I had to go to school the next day. Thankfully I had taken a nap before the movie, but I was still really tired.

Ah! That movie is so good! My favorite scenes are the apple scene and the Biology scene!!

2 comments:

kathy w. said...

I'm glad you weren't tired when I saw you today!

Nickykens said...

Mm... Twilight... great movie...
Great guys :D

Haha... I need to see it again, too. And get life sized posters of like every male in the movie... Jacob? Sigh... gorgeous...

Sorry I'm probably boring you but I'm obsessed haha.