Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lacrosse!!

Ah! Oh my goodness...lacrosse is so fun.
I've been going to this lacrosse camp, and it's been way super fun. I've now learned to cradle, shoot (very poorly) defensive position, picking up ground balls, passing, throwing, catching, and some other fun stuff.
We did these really cool stick tricks today. It was awesome, mainly, because I could actually do some stuff. There was one where you take the stick (with the ball in it) and you throw it above your head while it's twirling, and then you catch it. It's such a fun trick to do. And I've actually done it more than once. It is so freaking awesome it makes me want to scream. And then another one is where you take the stick, and you put it vertical (the head pointing down) and then you spin so that the ball will stay in the head. It is so fun.
And so the conclusion is....
I love lacrosse.

3 comments:

kathy w. said...

Hooray! You'll have to teach me. I'm glad you had fun.

Mr. Christopher said...

I'm glad you had fun too, especially since missing the boating activity was a bummer.

Nickykens said...

That's awesome! I've always wanted to try lacrosse... haha. :) Glad you're having fun.