Friday, July 18, 2008

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming

Whoa,
So I haven't posted in a while, and I'm sorry for that. But I don't think anyone really cares though. Anyway...
Sophie, my mom, and I went swimming today. I didn't really want to go, but I forced myself to because I knew that I would just end up reading, being bored, and feeling sorry for myself because all my friends are gone to EFY.
So, we got there (Oh, sorry. Draper Pool, I mean) and I found out that Soph can't sink. It was actually pretty funny. Because she would try to sink down, to get the little sinker toy I had dropped, and she would flail around (is flail a word?!) and her little non-existant butt would stick up and it was truly hilarious to watch.
So after a while of teaching Sophie to sink and trying to keep her socially acceptable, someone pooped in the pool.

Of course.

Seriously, every time I go to Draper Pool, someone poops in the pool! It's rather annoying!! So, make sure you keep your kids from doing bodily functions in the pool. Keep it in the toilet, please.

3 comments:

kathy w. said...

I'm glad you posted something new! I've been checking your blog, and even though I loved your purple monster, I couldn't wait to hear from you!

Weird that someone pooped in the pool. Even weirder that it happens every time you go!

Mr. Christopher said...

Who poops in a pool. Flail is a word. Thanks for keeping us up to date on what's going on, we love to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's never happened to me... (the pooping in the pool). But I'm glad you posted. I've popped in here every once in a while looking for something new.

And I know what you mean about the reading, being bored, and self-pitying. That's like the story of my life.

<3,
Nicky